Join Simon in our self-paced Planner 101 class as you learn:
- Organizing supplies
- Using freebies
- Planner Set up (including Christine’s)
- Changing months in your planner
- Color Coding your planner
- Using your stash
- Stamping in your planner
- DIY Midori folder tutorial
- Adding photos to your planner
- Dividers tutorial
- Planner walk-throughs/Plan with me
- Mixed Media foundation for your planner
- Planning on a budget
- Memory keeping in your planner
- Fear of White Space
Our own Florence Antonette has collaborated with fellow team members Sam Ho, Annie Nguyen, Ashli Oliver, Doris Sander, and Tricia Romo and two guest contributors, Sharon Gaetos and Ally Miller. They have shared their vast knowledge of planning via videos, PDFs, and community support. Twenty lessons full of inspiration and encouragement, available to follow at your own pace.
This class was originally offered in June 2015.
To access the class once you’ve purchased it, log in and go to My Store Account; there will be a link to the class in the left column.