Oh this is fun! You're going to love what Leah Riordan of Mommyish Graphic Design has done for our Day in the Life: September kit. Plenty of whimsically designed 3×4 and 4×6 cards will brighten up your pocket scrapbooking next month; we've got hearts, chevrons, bubbles, puffy dandelions, cameras, shapes, and text. Each kit also includes two sheets of alphabets from Pink Fresh Studio. You'll get four 6×6 sheets of our exclusive patterned papers from Stephanie, plus chipboard frames, epoxy shapes, a roll of dotty washi tape, flair from Panda Eight Designs, and a sheet of labels from Pretty Little Studios. We finish the kit off with the playful clouds, moons, and stars "Fly Away with Me" stamp set designed by Valorie Wibbens.
Packaged in a 7 1/2" x 10" custom-stamped linen drawstring bag
- 24 Leah Riordan for Cocoa Daisy 3×4 cards
- 4 Leah Riordan for Cocoa Daisy 4×6 cards
- 4 6×6 pieces of Exclusive Cocoa Daisy Paper
- Cocoa Daisy stamp set – fly away with me by Valorie Wibbens
- October Afternoon Summertime Pop Drops
- October Afternoon Summertime Sprinkles washi tape
- Pinkfresh Studios Alpha Stickers – 2 sheets per kit, assorted*
- Simple Stories Summer Vibe Chipboard Frames – 3 per kit, assorted*
- Pretty Little Studio Lantana label tags
- Panda Eight flair, 1 per kit
*Items designated as "assorted" may not be exactly as pictured, and are randomly packed in kits.