PLEASE NOTE: These kits are incomplete; everything as below except the Evalicious puffy alpha. Price reduced.
Although not your typical color scheme for the month of love, our Day in the Life: February kit gives a nod to the hearts and love themes so typical of Valentine's Day, but really takes it up a notch with a vivid lime green, red, turquoise, and black color palette. As always, you'll get some 6×6 sheets of the exclusive February papers and a huge assortment of 3×4 and 4×6 cards from Cocoa Daisy and others.
This month you'll find colorful vellum hearts, a sheet of glittery enamel dots, and a puffy Evalicious alphabet. We've also included an arrow clip, some wood veneer doodles, hearts, and text that are already proving to be a DT favorite, and the Nicole script numbers stamp set as well. We think you'll like this change up, it's got a graphic feel that will liven up your pocket scrapbooking for February!
Packaged in a 7 1/2" x 10" custom-stamped linen drawstring bag
- Evalicious Journal Cards
- 12 Cocoa Daisy Exclusive Journal Cards
- 4 6×6 sheets of Cocoa Daisy Exclusive Papers Tea Party and Directional
- Cocoa Daisy Exclusive Stamp Set – Swash Numbers & Days
- Evalicious 4×6 Journal Cards
Evalicious black puffy alpha
- Evalicious Flair – 1 per kit as pictured
- Cocoa Daisy Die Cut Vellum 3×4 cards – 2 per kit as pictured
- CD Die Cut Vellum Hearts
- CD Wood Veneer Wonky Circle outlines
- Freckled Fawn Pink arrow clip
- WRMK Adhesive Sequins 1/2 pack
- WRMK Love Notes Journal Cards