This project kit includes enough material to create 24 cards with lots of leftovers to add to your scrapbook pages. Spend some time in January creating these cards, and you'll have enough to cover just about every occasion throughout the year. You will receive a full set of instructions to make cards for Birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, Anniversary, Thank You, New Baby, general occasion and Get Well. And to celebrate Christine's project anniversary, she has custom made an adorable felt bag that you can keep all your completed cards in!
- 1 sheet Bazzil Kraft
- 1 sheet Bazzil Kisses
- 1 sheet Bazzil Nathan
- Basic Grey Periphary "Chardonnay"
- Basic Grey Boxer "Bowling Shoes"
- Basic Grey Boxer "Vintage Tee"
- My Mind's Eye, 29th Street Market Outdoors "Spring Green/Sprout"
- My Mind's Eye, 29th Street Market Beauty "Perfect Posies/Greenery"
- GCD "Leaves and Berries"
- Fancy Pants "Simplicity"
- Heidi Grace shimmer flocked paper "A Little Bird's Tale"
- Collage Press, Margot "Malta Spring"
- Collage Press, Camden "Harbor"
- Collage Press, Jackson Lodge "Prairie"
- 1 Making Memories Post Card
- 2 white shipping tags
- Scenic Route black labels
- 1/2 pack brown buttons
- 1 package Kaiser white cards
- 1 package Kaiser cream cards
- 1 package Kaiser "Occasions" rubons
- 1 package 7gyspies "Nottinghill" gaffer tape
- 1 sheet vintage book paper
- 2 vintage patterned paper tissue flowers
- 6 misc. die cut butterflies
- May Arts Green and white ribbon
- May Arts Black and white ribbon
- 1 template sheet