Get monthly delivery of Cocoa Daisy’s A5 size (5.8 inches x 8.3 inches) Planner Kits for a discount off the standard monthly price. Your account will be charged on the 1st of each month and Planner Kits will be shipped automatically by the 12th of each month for the duration of your subscription. (Subscriptions auto-renew as outlined in our terms.)
This subscription will start with the kit shipping in the next calendar month, not with the pictured kit. If you’d like the current month’s kit, please order them from the store if available. (Pages are generally available even after kits have sold out.) You can view a chart that shows which will be your first kit.
Planner kit subscription box includes:
- 32 double-sided daily To Do pages
- 5 double-sided week-on-one-page pages (Monday start)
- 5 sets double-sided week-on-two-pages (Monday start)
- 1 set double-sided month-on-two-pages (Sunday start)
- 1 double-sided monthly tab page
- Cocoa Daisy exclusives that fit the month’s theme; each month you get
- Sticky Notes
- Washi tape
- Planner Tab sticker
- Date banner sticker
- Die Cut tabs
- Tab label stickers (fits die cut tabs)
- Planner die cuts
- exclusive Cocoa Daisy pen with daisy on top
- 3 13×8.5″ sheets of exclusive Cocoa Daisy double-sided paper, folded
- A variety of embellishments and accessories which change every month, to coordinate with your Daisy Dori booklet. Examples include pencil pouches, mechanical pencils, charms, stamp sets, clips, puffy stickers, and more.
hipping rates are as follows: Domestic $8.25, Canada $15.50 and International $20.00. Shipping includes not only your Planner kit but any add ons or store items you purchase between the 28th and 1st. A small additional fee may be applied for very heavy packages, as outlined in our terms.
PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WOULD LIKE 0, 6 OR 7 HOLE PUNCHED PLANNER PAGES
- 6 Hole punched pages fit most Kikki K. Large, Simple Stories Carpe Diem, Webster’s Pages A5 and Filofax A5 planners.
- 7 Hole punched pages fit most Day Timer or Franklin Covey planners
- More information on hole punches and planners they fit is available on our FAQ page.