New to Cocoa Daisy or just want a refresher on the details? Here’s a little run-down on how this whole thing works. By subscribing you have agreed to the Cocoa Daisy terms, linked at the bottom of our site. Please read the terms for crucial information about how the subscription works; this information may impact you financially. There is also a wealth of information in our FAQs, linked at the bottom of our site.
- 28th: New release is revealed under “Shop” on our site at 8:00 PM Eastern for viewing only. You can use a time zone converter to determine what time Reveal happens where you are.
- 29th-1st: Extra items from the latest release are added to the store and an email will be sent when early ordering opens. A free shipping code will automatically apply at checkout for qualifying subscribers so that they can purchase items to ship with their kits,
- 1st: New releases are available to public under “Shop” on our site
- Last day of the month – 1st: All subscriptions are charged (it sometimes takes two days to process them all)
- 2nd:New Subscriptions open for the following month (see chart for which kit will begin your subscription)
- 5th: Shipping of subscriptions begins, generally through the 12th, sometimes a day or two longer due to weekends and holidays
- 8th: First day to make changes or cancellations for next month’s shipment
- 14th: Deadline to change subscriptions for the coming month by 11:59 PM Eastern.
- 15th: If you don’t yet have a shipping notice, check the Orders tab in your account for your tracking number
- 15th: Sneak peeks of the next kits begin to show up on Instagram, Facebook, and the Cocoa Daisy Planner Fans Facebook group.
- 19th: Deadline to cancel subscriptions for the coming month by 11:59 PM Eastern.
- 21st: Sneak peeks of the next kits go out in an email (and are also posted to Instagram, Facebook, and the Cocoa Daisy Planner Fans Facebook group).
- 27th: Last day to subscribe (subscriptions sometimes close sooner if we reach capacity)