We found Ann Tamimi on Instagram because she was sharing a layout with one of our kits earlier this year. To say we fell for her bright bold style and white backgrounds would be an understatement. We knew her approach to memory keeping would be perfect with the bright bold colors of the Flannel & Frost collection; we were so right! We love how she creates little vignettes with colors, textures, and shapes, like this leaf cluster here. You can see her entire gallery on our Pinterest boards here
Ann has a playful style and we’re pretty sure it translates into her life as well, read on to learn more about our October guest designer.
1. When is your most creative time?
In the afternoon when the kids are either in school or busy with school.
2. How do you unwind?
I like to read, complete all the projects around the house, watch a movie or just hang out with my family.
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
I would have to direct something as I have no musical talent what-so-ever
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
90-day Fiancé– I watch it with my older girls. But I have a cross-cultural marriage so I find it oddly amusing and so relatable.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
Emilia Clark as long as she brings a dragon
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
I’ll assume this is clothing related so I’ll go with chucks
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be?
Life at the Circus
8. What was your first job and how did you get it?
I worked in McDonalds with my BFF and all I remember is we didn’t last long.
9. Share three of your bucket list items with us.
Go on a safari trip
build a house with my dream kitchen
Own a Corvette
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
My fancy jeans
You can follow Ann on Instagram here. We are grateful we found her!