Welcome to Lisa Borbely Holst. Lisa is our August Guest Designer and is knocking the SOLD OUT August kit, Back Porch, out of the park! It makes sense though, she’s got a lovely clean style that lets the pictures and products tell the story on their own. You can really sense her love of the everyday in this month’s guest designer gallery. Please take a few moments to get to know her better here and then explore her gallery.
I’m a 39-year-old wife, mother of one adult child and 4 kitties. I scrapbook in a travelers notebook size and also make weekly pocket spreads about our everyday life. I also like knitting and gardening. My idea of a perfect weekend is to have no plans, so I’m basically your normal old lady 😉
1. When is your most creative time? Usually right before I need to get out the door for work 😉
2. How do you unwind? By watching Netflix and knit.
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be? I’d be the photographer!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Watching reality shows, especially any Real Housewives.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? Hopefully Sandra Bullock or Katherine Heigl.
6. What’s your favorite accessory? A colorful scarf.
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be? My perfectly imperfect life.
8. What was your first job and how did you get it? For my first job, I sold popcorn in a cinema. I think I just boldly went in and asked for a job 🙂
9. Share three of your bucket list items with us. Go back to Paris and the US, get another tattoo, have a porch swing.
10. What is “dressed up” for you? I’m not much for dressing up really, a few years ago I decided to only wear stuff that is comfortable because I don’t feel very pretty when I’m uncomfortable. I guess if I’m going to a party I can wear a blouse to feel dressed up.