We are thrilled to introduce you to Allie Stewart, our September Guest Designer. I found Allie on Instagram, doing a search for scrapbooking layouts. She’s got just the right knack of layers and graphic clean, and I’m excited to share her with you this month. Please take a moment to check out her gallery and leave some love.
My name is Allie, and I’m a Chiropractic Assistant living in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. I’ve been married to the man of my dreams, Michael, for five wonderful years. We love Disney, Star Wars, and Doctor Who! I’ve been scrapbooking since 2006, when I got a job at a paper store as a high schooler. It’s been true love ever since! If I’m not scrapbooking, you’d find me reading a good book, drinking coffee, or singing at the top of my lungs to Disney music.
1. When is your most creative time? Whenever my husband is home! We have a room we call the “hobby room” that has my scrapbooking supplies and all his computer gizmos. We love spending time in there together, and that is when I’m happiest and most creative.
2. How do you unwind? I’m a TV junkie! I love so many shows, and I love relaxing and watching TV. I also really enjoy reading books or magazines to relax.
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be? Manager, because I enjoy being in charge!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? I’m a die hard Taylor Swift fan. Also, I LOVE taking naps.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? People say I look like character of Penelope in Criminal Minds, so if we’re going by looks, it would be her. If it were personality, I’d like to say Jennifer Lawrence.
6. What’s your favorite accessory? My wedding dress.
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be? “Always Needs More Coffee”
8. What was your first job and how did you get it? My first (and worst) official job was at a pizza parlor in my hometown of Salem, Oregon. I got the job by applying for it, nothing too exciting!
9. Share three of your bucket list items with us. Have a kid, go to Paris, visit all the Disney Parks. Probably in that order, too.
10. What is “dressed up” for you? Anytime I am wearing a shoe that has a heel over a 1″!
Thanks so much to Allie for joining us this month, your work with the Early Sunset scrapbooking kit was stunning!
I can’t comment under the photos in the gallery, but wanted to say that I loved them all!