We are so lucky to have Tina Walker with us this March as our Guest Designer. She took the March kit collection, Hello Again, as well as the Project Art: March kit, and in a very short timeline created an amazing gallery, FULL of inspiration.
You’ll be inspired in both the scrapbooking and mixed media venues, Tina likes to play in both, and we got to enjoy the fruits of her creative labors this month!
Get to know Tina by reading through her answers to our questionnaire:
1. What is your most creative time?
Anytime I’m not working. I try and create a little everyday. It relieves stress and keeps me sane.
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
Hmmm…..I’m in a bit of transition. I usually gravitate towards Country, but I have been listening to Classic and 80’s Rock lately and Easy Listening. Of those genre’s, my favorite singers/groups are: Jason Aldean, Adele, Rascal Flatts, Def Leppard, Colbie Caillat
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be? Manager! I always have to be in charge! Ha!
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what? No, not really. My name isn’t super mainstream, so I’m okay with it. If I had a common name, probably.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? Sandra Bullock. She’s intelligent but really fun at the same time. She’s not afraid to be goofy.
6. What’s your favorite accessory? My cell-phone…does that count?
7. How do you cheer yourself up? Painting.
8. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why? Amelia Earhart, Anne Frank, and myself at the age of 100.
9. What food would describe your style? Cookies – soft and sweet. 🙂
10. What is “dressed up” for you? A nice pair of jeans and a shirt that doesn’t have paint on it.
Hi! I’m Tina Walker and I am so excited to be Guest Designing for Cocoa Daisy! I can’t wait to get to know everyone and be inspired by your amazing creations!
Who am I? I dabbled in scrapbooking approximately 15-20 years ago and would create in bursts of artistic energy, but it wasn’t until 5 years ago when I really started to be ‘obsessed’ with scrapbooking and all things creative. I have been blessed to have been published in Somerset
Memories, Artful Blogging, Scrapbook Trends, and Creating Keepsakes.
I am a working mom, working outside the home. My children are grown, so much of my
inspiration comes from my two French bulldogs, Moose & Flikka. They have quite the reputation in the scrapbook world. You can see more of my scrapbook, home décor, and mixed media projects on my blog, A Dog’s Life.
You can also visit me here:
Thank you Tina for joining us this month, you have been wonderful to work with, even despite the delays caused by the port issues!