Please join us in welcoming Mindi Niebuhr as our November Guest Designer. Mindi was suggested by our members and I’m so glad she was willing and able to join us, her work is gorgeous and we love what she did with our Sprinkles kit! Please check out her gallery and then take a few moments to learn more about our talented Guest Designer. She’ll have fresh inspiration for you later in November as well, so come back on the 14th!
Hi my name is Mindi and I have a love for taking photos and documenting my families lives. I am blessed to have three wonderful children, and a loving husband that supports me in this wonderful hobby. I am a California transplant and have lived her for 5 years now. I love beach trips, Disneyland days, and also quiet days at home with my family.
1. When is your most creative time? When school is in session I love to get crafty first thing after I get the kids off to school. The house is quiet and I can get some work done while they are gone.
2. How do you unwind?
I am a big tv show fan. I love to kick back and relax while i catch up on my favorite shows.
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
The drums for sure. I have always been fascinated by them and can usually be found drumming along to a song with my fingers.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Oh dear. I have several and they all include food. Dr. Pepper, anything peanut butter, and anything with the word cream cheese.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
Hmmm, this is a hard one. I would have to say Julia Roberts.
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
I am so not an accessory type of girl. But I would say bracelets.
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be? Eat, Pray, Scrapbook.
8. What was your first job and how did you get it? I used to clean out horse stalls, take the horses out to the corrals to run around, fill up their water buckets, etc. I used to ride horses starting when I was 9 years old, getting my own horse when I was 13. The agreement with my parents and the barn was that I had to work at the barn to keep my horse there.
9. Share three of your bucket list items with us.
Travel around Europe, Retire to a beach town, and take riding lessons again.
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
A skirt, a nice blouse and a necklace. That would really be pushing it for me. I would live in my pajamas if I could.
Thank you for joining us this month Mindi, it’s been great working with you!