Hello Daisies !
Today, a little insight into how I make one of my favorite page each month : my tracker page ! I really need to have a pretty tracker page. If not, I completly forget to fill the page in.
This month, I fell in love with the tracker printable file ! This jar with hearts is just the cutest !
To do this page, I used :
- A page from the tracker printable file
- A page of the planner pages (I am in A5 size) and a page of the free printables
- Dies cuts or stickers
- Some glue
- A versafine onyx black stamp page
- Some washi tape (used the beautiful thin blue one from the planner classified
- Alpha stickers from planner add-on kit (small and big)
- A puncher to adapt the disks
- Calendar stamp from an old classified memory keeping kit
- Acrylic block for stamping
Then I fussy cut the pages from the printable tracker. I use the other doodles in my weekly and memory keeping pages.
For the other page, I began to glue some free printables (they are easier to stamp on than dies cuts and stickers). Then I added the title with the big alpha letters (planner add on kit). I finally stamped 3 calendars with my memory keeping stamp.
After that, I added titles at my boxes, using the little alpha from the planner add-on kit.
To finish, I added some stickers from various kits… Et voilà !
During the month, with the “box calendar”, I just circle in green if I did the task or make a red cross if I didn’t. For my step, I color the hearts with the appropriated color and add the number of the day !
And you, are you doing some trackers in your planner ? How do they look like ? Please show me on the Cocoa Daisy Facebook group !
Happy planning !
Tags: #cocoadaisykits, Cocoa Daisy, Cocoa Daisy Day Planner, Cocoa Daisy kits, Daisy Day Planner, daisy day planner kit, inspiration, Monthly Kits, Planner, planner kit, Planner Set Up, Planner Setup, planning, printable, stamping, sticker subscription, stickers, tips and tricks, tracker, tracking