Hello Daisies !
Today, a little insight into how I make one of my favorite page each month : my tracker page ! I really need to have a pretty tracker page. If not, I completly forget to fill the page in.
This month, I fell in love with the tracker printable file ! This jar with hearts is just the cutest !
To do this page, I used :
- A page from the tracker printable file
- A page of the planner pages (I am in A5 size) and a page of the free printables
- Dies cuts or stickers
- Some glue
- A versafine onyx black stamp page
- Some washi tape (used the beautiful thin blue one from the planner classified
- Alpha stickers from planner add-on kit (small and big)
- A puncher to adapt the disks
- Calendar stamp from an old classified memory keeping kit
- Acrylic block for stamping
Then I fussy cut the pages from the printable tracker. I use the other doodles in my weekly and memory keeping pages.
For the other page, I began to glue some free printables (they are easier to stamp on than dies cuts and stickers). Then I added the title with the big alpha letters (planner add on kit). I finally stamped 3 calendars with my memory keeping stamp.
After that, I added titles at my boxes, using the little alpha from the planner add-on kit.
To finish, I added some stickers from various kits… Et voilà !
During the month, with the “box calendar”, I just circle in green if I did the task or make a red cross if I didn’t. For my step, I color the hearts with the appropriated color and add the number of the day !
And you, are you doing some trackers in your planner ? How do they look like ? Please show me on the Cocoa Daisy Facebook group !
Happy planning !
Tags: Cocoa Daisy Day Planner, Monthly Kits, Planner Setup, tracker, daisy day planner kit, stamping, planning, Cocoa Daisy, #cocoadaisykits, planner kit, Cocoa Daisy kits, inspiration, printable, Daisy Day Planner, stickers, Planner Set Up, sticker subscription, tips and tricks, Planner, tracking