Hey Daisies! I can’t believe I’m writing my blog post for my 5 favorite things from the July kit! It’s blowing my mind that we are halfway through the year already!!
I’m absolutely crazy about the July kit. It’s so gorgeous! (As usual). I’m especially excited about it because we are heading to the beach later this month, so the “With the Tide” theme is perfect. I’m using my Poppy Foxy Fix again, and I absolutely love that the softer, ocean toned colors of this kit match my planner just as perfectly as the brighter colors of June’s kit did!
I’m here to share my five favorite things from the July kit, and let me tell you, it was not an easy decision to narrow it down to five! In fact, I’m breaking the rules again, and there may be a couple extra things thrown in the list! So here are my favorites, in no particular order:
1. The sticky notepad. Ok, this may be the only thing that is in a particular order. I LOVE this notepad. The size, the shape, the colors – they’re all so gorgeous! I love using these sticky notepads in the “Inbox” section of my planner for important things that need taken care of.
2. The pen. This pen is so gorgeous! I love the gold in the top of the barrel. And I love the way this pen writes – it writes like a dream! I love months that have pens included!
3. These paper clips. How awesome are these?! The octopus is cute as a button, and this sand dollar is gorgeous, and takes me back to my childhood summers at the beach, when my entire family would spend hours in the ocean digging for sand dollars.
4. The Simon card. I loooove the Simon cards, and this one is no exception. How could I not love a card that features Simon in a striped swimsuit?! 😍😍😍
5. This quote card. “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul”. This is absolutely true and seems like it was written for me. The beach is my happy place, the home of my heart, and this card captures it perfectly.
Remember when I told you I was a rebel?! Well, I am, because I’m also sharing with you a couple of my favorite dashboards! I cut them down and made them into dividers so I would see them every time I opened my planner. Here’s two of my favorites:
This seahorse, that quote, those colors. I feel like I can dive right into the ocean looking at this card.
The ocean has my heart. Now, always, and forever, this is me and exactly how I feel. How gorgeous is this card?!?!?
Well tbere you have it Daisies! My five favorite things from the July kit – plus a few extras! Which really isn’t true because as usual, the entire kit is my favorite! Haha. I am so excited about this kit, and being able to use it this month when I head to my favorite place in the world.
What is your favorite thing from the July kit? This last week has been super busy but I’m hoping to film a flip through of my setup to share with you all in the next couple of days. Keep an eye out on my IG and my YouTube to see it, and make sure to tag me in any pictures or videos you post! I love seeing all the creative ways you all use your kits!!
Talk to you soon Daisies!
Tags: #cocoadaisykits, Cocoa Daisy, Cocoa Daisy Day Planner, Cocoa Daisy kits, Daisy Day Planner, daisy day planner kit, Monthly Kits, Planner, planning