I am Marie Friant, I am 41 and I am from Belgium.
I am so happy to start my 2nd year with the Cocoa Daisy team!
Here are 10 Facts About Me:
– I was born in Seoul, South Korea and was adopted when I was 6 months old.
– I have a sister who is my age from India & a belgian brother.
– I have a son, Tristan who is almost 17. He is belgian & american.
– I am an animal lover. I have 2 chihuahuas.
– My favorite color is Dark blue, Navy blue …
– I love french fries.
– My favorite drink is diet coke.
– I love discovering foreign cultures & people.
– I love Spring & Summer. I hate winter & cold.
– I have been scrapping since 2001 when my son was born. At the time Scrapbooking didn’t exist in Europe so I had to order everything from the US.
This is my page ‘About Me’ that I created for this event:
My creative tips are:
– First I select my colors. I always try to select just a few colors plus black & whithe (for this page I chose reds and greens). I think it is easier to keep an harmony.
– If my photos don’t match my papers, I use a black & white photo.
– I love fussy cutting elements from patterned papers to recreate a different look and to use as embellishments.
– I also love using dies to create extra embellishments. My favorites are all kinds of foliage and leaves.
– If you don’t have the apporpriate letters, alphabets to write text & words, use your typewriter.
I hope you will find these tips helpful. 🙂
Tags: Marie, Marie Friant, About Me