About Me – Jennifer
Hi everyone! Jen here, sharing my All About Me layout (you will notice that I love creating grids for the base of a lot of my layouts!) with you as well as some answers to some questions that were shared with me in hopes for you to get to know me a bit better!
1. When is your most creative time? I would have to say that my most creative time is in the evenings (my free time, if I’m not too tired!) or if I happen to have a day off of work and nothing planned, afternoons.
2. How do you unwind? Crafting, scrapbooking, reading, baking or spending time with my family doing something together outside is my way to settle down and unwind. I always have a cup of tea before bed, it’s my signal to slow down at the end of each day.
3. If you were in a Rock N Roll band, what would your job be? I would be behind the scenes for sure, maybe I could be there photographer or designer for promotional events?
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Getting alone time! Seriously, my love language is TIME!!!
5 If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? Kate Winslet
6. What’s your favorite accessory? Lately, a leather bracelet cuff that I have that has a silver plate on it that reads “loved” or my camera…that’s an accessory, right?
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be? A Life Quietly Lived
8. What was your first job and how did you get it? My first ever job was babysitting for our barber’s little boy. He knew my parents and asked if I would be interested i babysitting.
9. Share three of your bucket list items: 1. To travel to Star, Idaho and take part in one of Melody Ross’ Brave Girl retreats. 2. To someday have a little clapboard house by the sea where I will paint, take pictures and create and live out, an eccentric life. 3. Take a girls trip with my daughter when she is older, just the two of us.
10. What is “dressed up” for you? Lately I’ve been enjoying wearing colorful, floral print tops/blouses with dark jeans and brown boots. I usually keep things pretty simple. I’ll wear dresses and skirts on occasion.
To learn more about me, be sure to check out my blog here: Live.Life.Create.Art
My Facebook page here: Live.Life.Create.Art Facebook
My Instagram account here: Jen Davis Instagram