Hi Daisy friends! Wendy here today, I am so excited to be apart of the Cocoa Daisy design team again this year, it is a dream come true!
I am from sunny Florida, my family and I have lived here for 5 years now and while I don’t love the heat I do enjoy the sun and am very thankful we are here. I am married to my wonderful hubby of 18 years and we have 6 kids, ranging from 15-4. I started scrapbooking shortly after my first child was born in 2002. I am a SAHM and homeschooler so I tend to scrap during my kids rest time; it helps clear my mind and get me through the rest of the day. I am a 12×12 scrapper, Project Lifer (3+ years now), and a planner. My focus is more on the story/picture, (and because I have such a full life as a mom of 6), I am a scrapper that adores white space with lots of layers and meaningful elements. I have been blessed to design for Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, Pebbles, We R Memory Keepers, Noel Mignon, Hip Kit Club, the Cut Shoppe, CREATE, and Anna Griffin. I have been published in PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking, Scrapbook & Cards Today, Creating Keepsakes, Cards, Create, Scrapbook Trends, Scrap365, and various online publications.
Here are some of the places you can find me on the worldwide web:
My blog: http://antenucci.blogspot.com
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wendyantenucci
My Instagram: http://instagram.com/wantenucci
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Wantenucci/videos
Now some Random Facts about me…
1. Most Creative Time – this can really be anytime, I am so happy to grab any moment to myself to create that I’ll make anything work; when the mojo hits, I will create no matter the time!
2. Unwind – Scrapping for me is my unwind time. As I mentioned, I scrap during “rest” time, not every day, but as often as I can. Sometimes it might just mean running into my area for a few minutes to write in my journal/planner.
3. If you were in Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be? Usually I am the scheduler, I keep things running smoothly. But I also will step up and take the lead if no one else is leading. Couldn’t say I’d ever be in a Rock N’ Roll band, but I am a violinist and have played for 35 years.
4. Guilty Pleasure – Books! I love to buy books and Amazon is always more than happy to bring them to my door, lol.
5. If my life was a movie, what actress would play you? Sing! That Mommy pig with all the kids and hiding her talent at home swamped with life!
6. Favorite Accessory – Make-up, love this stuff even enough to work at Ulta last Christmas season!
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be? Which way did they go?
8. First Job – I started teaching violin when I was 14 in my home, I continued teaching violin until my 2nd child was born.
9. Bucket List – I’d like to play my violin in Jerusalem with Paul Wilbur, but other than that, I am really content and blessed. I can’t think of anything else that my life needs to be full.
10. Dressed Up – Hair and make-up done, jeans, fancy top and my gold sandals usually this is my outfit as we head out to church or church places we are leading worship at.
And now, I’d like to introduce my newest project for the year… A Traveler’s Notebook! Yep, I’m diving into this craze too, lol. I wanted to have a place to share a glimpse into me each month and this seemed to be the perfect size to embark on that journey. Tip of the day: Put what you’d like on your projects, don’t worry what is considered okay. In this page I added the cute bear, why? Just because it reminded me of all the little people that poke up in my day (you can see some of my boys in the picture). Add in a few small pictures and layer them, why? Because I wanted to! Make a page just of words that fit what you are thinking/doing/being, why? Cause it tells the story! Enjoy your creative time and allow it to refresh your soul.
I am sharing more peeks (my journaling which was very heartfelt and a current list) into this page on my blog if you’d like to see more. Thanks for stopping by today, I am so glad to meet you!