Hello crafty friends! Today I am going to share a layout I made with the lovely October Cocoa Daisy kit. I made this 12×12 layout with the cute paper from Pink Paislee’s Turn the Page collection. The sweet sentiments in the background were perfect for our new family pictures. I also added some splashes of water color. Here are some tips:
- Choose colors that match your layout. Its a great way to know where to begin.
- Use plenty of water-not so much that your page is soggy, but more than you would think. Having plenty of water is how to get a great splash of color to fall off the brush.
- Squeeze the top of your paintbrush bristles and a droplet of water/color will fall onto your page.
- Practice on a scratch paper next to you. And if you do make a mistake on your page, quickly wipe it with a wet wipe.
- Have fun! That’s what creating is all about.
Thanks for checking out my post. Have a great day,
Tags: scrapbook page, scrapbooking, Tips, watercolor