We found Miriam while perusing Instagram one day. She’s got such a fun approach to Project Life, we just knew she’d be a great fit with our June Day in the Life kit. We were right! You’ll love seeing what she’s done with our collection, Let’s Go. Her gallery is full of inspiration!
And now, to get to Miriam a little better, here’s her bio and answer to our questions:
I live in Cypress, Texas with my husband, we’ve been happily married for 23 years and have 4 awesome children. I’m a full time stay at home mom and currently loving it. I started scrapping many years ago, but I wasn’t too active with it until about 4 or 5 years ago when I discovered Project Life and became addicted. I love playing with paper and getting crafty and can’t imagine anything more therapeutic except maybe shopping for paper and craft supplies! Some of my other hobbies include cooking, photography, and DIY home projects. If I’m not being creative you can find me hanging out at the museum, the library, our local Starbucks, or at the park with my kids.
1. What is your most creative time?
I feel most creative in the morning, especially on sunny days, I love to sit in my craft studio with a cup of coffee and get those creative juices flowing!
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
They are pretty random but this is what’s on my playlist currently, Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson, Summer by Calvin Harris, Take Me to Church by Hozier, Loco by Enrique Iglesias and Gone Country by Alan Jackson
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
I’d probably either be manager (I’ve been told I’m a bit bossy 😉 or drummer since I do know how to play the drums, nope I was never in a band I actually played at church when I was younger.
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what? Nope not really
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
Hmmm, I’d have to say Sandra Bullock cause she’s pretty, smart and funny. We have so much in common, haha!
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
A watch that my son gave me this past Christmas
7. How do you cheer yourself up?
By playing with paper and listening to music or going for a walk on a nice day.
8. If you could have a luncheon with anyone (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), who would you choose and why?
My grandmother that passed away 17 years ago, I miss her and hearing all her stories about “the olden days”
9. What food would describe your style?
Burgers and fries, I’m an easygoing, casual type of girl.
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
Dark jeans, a nice top, a necklace or some earrings and NOT wearing flip flops.