Find us on Facebook… and win :)

Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts about our new site! We’re so happy you’re finding lots to love here at Cocoa Daisy. We truly appreciate you coming to visit!

Today, we’re inviting you to make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Not just following us, but getting notifications when we post. Facebook likes to change things up every few months, so if you’ve not seen something from Cocoa Daisy in a while, we’d invite you to make sure you’re getting our notifications. This is something you have to check every once in a while because Facebook sometimes resets things.

image (3)

Go to our Facebook page, look for the Like button, make sure it says “Liked” and then hover over it and a drop down menu will appear. Make sure “Get Notifications” is checked. We try to keep our updates to only once or twice a day, so as to not clog your feed and annoy.

Once you’ve done this, let us know in the post about this topic. If you already like us and you’re getting notifications, tell us that too. Invite a friend to do the same. We’ll pick one random winner and their friend from the post and send you both a Daisy Box for your efforts.

This contest is in no way sponsored by or connected to Facebook.

Giveaway closes Friday, June 27th at 10 AM ET.

1. Gina Bopp on Facebook

Thanks Kat!! Great site… Sarah J. Bynum you would like this site too!! 🙂

2. jennifer

You were always on my liked list, but now getting notifications too. 🙂

3. Heather Thompson on Facebook

Already get notifications, also have you on my crafts tab!!! Never miss a thing. My mom would love this Wendy Leirmo

4. Amy Allman Sorensen on Facebook

I didn’t know about “get notifications.” So I just checked it for Cocoa Daisy and a bunch of other pages I already had liked!

• Cocoa Daisy on Facebook

Amy, it changes all the time, I thought I had it checked, I run the page! Nope. It had been reset… –Emily

5. Ruth Suttie Gauss on Facebook

I already like you and am happy I’m getting notifications, like this one :-D! Hey, Brenda Peck Haskin, are you a follower of Cocoa Daisy?

6. Shannon Yates on Facebook

I have known about Cocoa Daisy for a few months and perused them at a distance now I am getting up close for better views and love what I am seeing.Can’t wait to receive my first DITL Kit. I am going to really like the ‘little’ tutorials.Read more…

Submit a Comment