1. What is your most creative time?
It’s late late late night. I’m pretty much a night owl now, when everyone is asleep I come out to play.
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
“Royals” by Lorde
“Somebody that I used to know” by Gotye
“Amalfi” by Hooverphonic
“I Need My Girl” by The National
and last but not least, one that I can’t get out of my head since Christmas. Love this a cappella group!
“Little Drummer Boy” sung by Pentatonix
3. If you where in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
Honestly, not a clue. You would find me out in the audience banging my head with a bottle of panadol in hand. (although at this age it might only be the panadol and not the head banging part). uhmmmm.
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what?
Given that I’ve been called “peerde”, “dee”, “perr”, “p”, “radee” and “prada” (and many more); I’m still ok with “Piradee”
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
Gotta say, still casting.
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
Bags! It’s something that I can stop buying.
7. How do you cheer yourself up?
As you can guess from the previous answer… shopping! (Although the after math usually causes me more pain than before; nothing left to put in the bags and hence the cycle then starts over; however noticed a trend lately, less of mine and lots more of Sophia’s)
8. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Steve Jobs – would love to get a glimpse of his drive and determination
Dr. Who – how fun would that be, wonder if he would let me see the tardis after lunch
My father – would be great to see him again, have lots to share
9. What food would describe your style?
A medium-rare juicy burger topped with truffles and a bowl of salad (a mix of everything but yet simple at heart)
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
Ever since the pregnancy, heels will do it (think t-shirt, sweat pants and heels).
Thank you so much Piradee, it’s been wonderful getting to know you better, you really made the kit shine!