You read that right! Cocoa Daisy is having a Scrapbooking Design Team call, starting NOW! Keep reading. 🙂
Have you ever:
- shouted your love of Cocoa Daisy from the rooftops?
- thought, “I love being a memory keeper!” or even said it out loud?
- found yourself wanting to work with brand new and exclusive products?
- completed projects on a tight deadline?
- shared your work on social media for all the world to see?
- wanted to be part of a supportive and forward thinking company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we need to talk! You just might be the perfect person to add to our Cocoa Daisy scrapbooking team!
We are looking for creative people with unique styles who want to work with our exclusive scrapbooking collections every month. The scrapbooking industry is constantly changing and we need team members that are willing and excited to change with it.
You’ll be asked to:
- create 3 to 8 projects* a month with our kits;
- take beautiful, bright, and high quality photos of your work;
- create for and post monthly to our blog;
- create a monthly creative video;
- share designing tips with our customers;
- cheerfully and consistently promote and share your Cocoa Daisy work on social media sites;
- be committed to and passionate about our company;
- join us for at least a twelve month commitment;
- communicate consistently with our team;
- inspire and encourage our customers via our social media outlets.
* Number of projects required depends on what kinds of projects (cards versus layouts) and how many kits you receive.
In exchange you’ll be sent a generous box of scrapbooking goodies every month, and receive substantial discounts on other products we carry. We think it’s a pretty good trade off.
To be considered, please send the following to email@example.com.
- 4-6 images of your artwork, showing your style. We would like to see scrapbook pages, pocket scrapbooking spreads, cards, altered items, pocket letters. We also want to see all styles!
- a preference to which kit you’d rather feature, scrapbook or pocket scrapbook;
- links to your most active social media outlets;
- let us know if you be interested in contributing to classes;
- a brief introduction of yourself, a headshot, where you live, what you can add to Cocoa Daisy, and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
Applications will be accepted until Saturday, September 23rd at 8 AM ET. We’ll make an official announcement in a newsletter and on our social media sites in early October.
Excited. Already submitted.
I am so exited!!! An opportunity I was waiting for!