Your March Kits will be arriving now, so we thought this would be the perfect timing to share a few little kit tips with you.
1. I made a couple of flags this month. I cut this piece from the Crate Paper and stuck it on top of a cocktail stick on to 3d foam tape.
And I stuck this one to the twine that wrapped my kit bag.
2. The LO that I made for the designers challenge yesterday has a brown paper bag on it. That also came from kit packaging. I always keep them. I needed something behind my photos and this worked perfectly. It worked great with a mask and a Maya Road white mist.
Ashli shares a tip with us this month.
”Have a favorite, but only one? Cut it in two, strategically. I LOVE the little nest from one of the DITL cards, BUT there is only one. So, by cutting the right edge off, I was able to balance out the design of my collage and spread the cute nest around the page a bit…”.
4. If you have lots of scraps of pretty paper leftover but don’t want to throw them away. Use them up like Denise has here for a great look.
5. Who said a title has to go in one line??? Alissa says it doesn’t.
6. Get creative with your tissue paper that comes in your kit box like Jody. She made a cute fringe with her’s.
7. And a final one from me. The flowers on the Crate Paper from the Main Kit are so much fun to cut out and colour in.
Have fun with your March Kits as they start arriving.
If you have any tips of your own, please so share with us. Terry started a thread on the MB here of your photos of your Kits arriving. Please do add your own.