Hope you are all recovering from a lovely holiday season!
I have mixed feelings about new years. I love the idea of a clean slate and I love making resolutions (I like making any kind of list, really). But New Year's Eve, the holiday, always brings me down.
Anyway, I made a bunch of resolutions and set some goals for 2008. A lot of them are the same resolutions I make every year. But I still like to write them down.
These are them:
1. buy a condo
2. find time to get some kind of exercise every day, even if its just stretching
3. take steps to live a more earth-friendly lifestyle
4. cook good and healthy food instead of just eating whatever's quick and easy
5. find ways to show people I care about them
6. run another half-marathon. this time, train for it so I don't mess up my knee again.
7. read more books
What were some of your resolutions?