March 1, 2013
We’d like to welcome the wonderfully talented Jaime Warren as Cocoa Daisy’s March Guest Designer. When I saw what would be in the line up for our March kit, Sketchbook, the first person to come to mind was Jaime. She’s awesome at soft and ethereal colors and knows how to add the perfect touches to her designs. I was right, it was a good fit, don’t you think?
Jaime Warren is a scrapbooker and photographer who lives in a tiny little town in Georgia. She has three girls, ranging in age from 12 to 6 who keep her on her toes and keep her scrapbooking. She is married to her best friend who happens to be the only one who could put up with her chaos. She has been blessed to design for several manufacturers over the years including Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Prima, Chic Tags, Technique Tuesday, Pink Paislee and more. She was a 2009 Memory Makers Master and a Two Peas In A Bucket Garden Girl . She has also been published in Creating Keepsakes, Cards and several scrapbooking books.
1. What is your most creative time? Late in the evening for sure. I am a total night owl and it seems that inspiration always hits around 7pm and I end up working until the wee hours of the morning!
2. What is on your top 5 playlist right now? All of the Of Monsters and Men songs, Ellie Goulding, Mumford & Sons, The Avett Brothers and Neon Trees.
3. What’s next on your scrappy life list? I would love to start designing for companies a bit more again – I miss that push that a deadline provides!
4. What is your favorite retreat? The mountains! We love camping, hiking and being out in nature. We take several vacations to a cabin in the mountains throughout the year, the rest of the time we are camping!
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? Oh dear. This is a tough one. Probably Robin Tunney (but she’d need to don a red wig lol!)
6. Who are the important people in your life? My kiddos and hubby for sure. Also my parents and my best friends. They are the people who “get” me and put up with all of my quirks!
7. What are you known for on your pages? I would say my whimsical style of layering and scattering. I use bits and pieces of everything!
8. What’s your favorite inspiration site? Pintrest! I’m addicted to that place!
9. What food would describe your style? Pickles & sweet tea lol! You know, because when you first look at my page you’re like whaaa? Why did she use that there? Oh! Ok, I get it! Then the sweet because I love the sweet & soft colors.
10. What is “dressed up” for you? Jeans, a scarf, a t-shirt and my Toms!
You can read more of the day to day with Jaime on her blog 3*2*5 and see her gorgeous photography here on her professional site, Jaime Warren Photography. Thank you so much Jaime for joining us this month, it has been a pleasure working with you!
2 Responses to “March’s Guest Designer: Jaime Warren”
Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!