Beautiful designs PLUS a video from Wilna Furstenberg
It’s such a treat to have Wilna Furstenburg join us for December’s Monterey Bay kits! She’s been so amazing to work with, her layouts were gorgeous, and she even offered to make a video of her process. I got to watch it earlier this week and it’s totally worth the time, I love seeing how Wilna thinks. And I know you can sign up to take a class with her where you’ll get even more ideas from her inspiring brain. Check out her blog at the end of this post for more information on that.
Wilna Furstenberg is an artist, photographer and scrapbook designer. She has a degree in Fine Arts from the University of Pretoria in South Africa and came to Canada 9 years ago. Wilna won the Scrapbooking Hall of Fame in 2006 and shortly thereafter started to work for Making Memories and other scrapbooking companies like October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin. Wilna was a designer for Two Peas in a Bucket for two years. Her background in art led her to create to the very popular Art Class 1&2 workshops. Wilna lives with her husband of 23 years and 3 teenage girls in Saskatchewan Canada. She loves her Schnauzers, coffee, a sense of humor and Matthew McConaughey.
Here are her answers to the questionnaire:
1. What is your most creative time?
In the day when my kids are at school.
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
Does anybody know by Us and our daughters
Friday I’m In Love by The Cur
Whisper His Name (Live) by Deluge
Fly Me to the Moon by Josuhua Radin
Lucia Di Lammermoor by Donizetti. *I LOVE opera*
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
Scheduling the tours and making the posters.
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what?
Grace (I always give this name at starbucks)
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
Bracelets and scarfs.
7. How do you cheer yourself up?
Coffee. Creating. Reading. Praying.
8. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Jony Ive, Steve Jobs and Elizabeth Bennett.
9. What food would describe your style?
Petit Fours and Macarons.
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
Jeans and a black top with pretty shoes.
Thank you so much Wilna, it’s been a pleasure to have you join us for the month of December.