10 very interesting things about Irit Landgraf
We are happy to welcome Irit Landgraf to Cocoa Daisy this month as our guest designer. Due to shipping delays, Irit didn’t get her kit in time for reveal, but she when the February scrapbooking kit, Pop Fizz, did arrive, she worked her magic! It was worth the wait! Come take a look at her gallery and then read up on her as we introduce our guest designer and share her answers to our questionnaire.
Hi! My name is Irit, I live in beautiful Austria with my husband and two daughters. I fell in love with scrapbooking back in 2011, and have been obsessed ever since with all things paper and mixed media. I am mostly a traditional 12*12 scrapbooker, but dabble in other formats as well. Scrapbooking is for me the perfect combination of creativity and memory keeping!
1. What is your most creative time?
I’m at my best in the mornings, all caffeine fueled and ready to go!
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
Don’t stop me now / Queen
Space Oddity / David Bowie
Shut up and dance with me / Walk the moon
Down by the river / Milky Chance
All these things that I have done / The Killers
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what?
I wanted to be called Aurora (like in the sleeping beauty), I just love that name!
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be?
Es muss sein. It’s from one of my favorite books, The Unbearable Lightness Of Being by Milan Kundera. It means that certain things just have to be (loosely translated from German), which is very fitting to my life and the unexpected turns it’s taken…
8. What was your first job and how did you get it?
My first job was folding clothes at a clothing store, I went for an interview, and got it!
9. What food would describe your style?
Lasagna! Because it’s delicious. And also layered and colorful, like my style 😉
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
Anything that glitters!
Thank you so much for joining us this month Irit, it’s been wonderful to work with you!