September 1, 2013
A scrapbooker since high school, Maggie is passionate about scrapbooking and loves the fact that she can record all of her special family memories and create art at the same time! She currently designs for Studio Calico and is also on the Creating Keepsakes Dream Team. Her inspiring layouts and ideas can be found on her website atwww.maggieholmesdesign.com. She lives in Arizona where she is a professional photographer and mother of five amazing children. She feels blessed to share her talent with others and capture meaningful photos for her clients. She also teaches others how to capture amazing images themselves through her online photography workshops. Maggie loves to read, organize, and decorate her home. Always juggling many projects at once, when Maggie gets a quiet moment, it’s usually spent dreaming up the next project (while snuggling with her babies, of course).
1. What is your most creative time? – any time really… whenever I have some quiet time where I am not busy with the kiddos.
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us. Taylor Swift, Mindy Gledhill, Mat Kearney
3. If you where in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be? manager, I am not musically talented but I wish I was!
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what? No, I have always been happy with my name.
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you? I honestly have no idea… I watch a lot of Strawberry Shortcake and Dora with my little one these days and not much else! haha!
6. What’s your favorite accessory? bracelets and belts!
7. How do you cheer yourself up? snuggles with my kiddos or getting out of the house to do something with my family.
8. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why? My grandmas. They both passed away when I was little so I would love to be able to visit with them now and let them see my kiddos.
9. What food would describe your style? a salad bar – pick my favorites and then mix and match them all together.
10. What is “dressed up” for you? a dress and high heels.
Thanks so much Maggie, we loved having you here as our guest at Cocoa Daisy this month!
One Response to “Maggie Holmes: Our September Guest Designer”
Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!