Scrap Her Style
Hello and welcome to this months ‘Pleased to Meet You Challenge’.
This month it’s little me 😀
I love the June Candy Shoppe kit sooooo much. I love the bright fun summer colours and love that this kit is full of fun bits and pieces. It’s a ‘me’ kit.
1. When it comes to scrapping I love colour. I love bright happy colours but tend to steer away from primary colours as my main colours.
I find that my favourite pieces of work have always been when I’ve stuck to a colour combo. A couple of colours used heavily throughout along with one of two accent colours in contrast.
2. I love to tell a story. I do love to journal.
3. I love the fun stuff. Adding bits and pieces. Often non scrappy. And layering too.
4. I have a little thing for circles.
5. I can often get abit messy, inks, paints mists.
6. I find myself reaching for the masks and also needle and threads/twine quite alot..
I hope this helps you with this months challenge.
I love to see you using at least 3 of my favourite techniques please on your LO’s.
Here is a page that I made just for this challenge using this months kit.
And here are a few more to give you a feel of my style.
I can’t wait to see your work 🙂
Please upload your LO’s here by July 13th – 10pm EST.
Although this is usually a just for fun challenge, as it’s me this month that we are scraplifting, I’d like to pick a winner and send out a few of my favourite goodies.
You don’t have to use a CD kit to play.
Have fun 🙂 🙂
I would also like to take this chance to announce last months winner who is Pam. Last month we scraplifted Anna’s creative style.
Pam blew us away with this very arty art journal page.
Pam is new to art journaling and was inspired by Anna’s work. We love this Pam. Congratulations on the deserved win.
Thank you to everyone who played along.