July 30, 2012
When you look back at the past dissecting design you see quite a few step by steps with photos of how the project has come together but you won’t be seeing one today. To be perfectly honest I’m not good with the step by steps since I always wing it when I scrap I just go with the flow moving different product around and sticking it down. So since there is no step by step of my creating this month how am I going to dissect it to you? hmm…. I’ll give it a try.
My creating usually goes a little something like this….
1. You’ll see in my gallery I have a thing for enlarged photos(Yes this is another phase in my scrapping I’m going thru but I really love it). I decide where the large photo will go then I start moving things around(smaller photos, papers, embellishments).
2. Pattern paper comes next. I decide the pattern, size to cut, and the angles to place the paper. layers then stick it.
3. this is when I add the embellishments a little or a lot but making sure the focus is still on the photos.
4. Adding a little pop dot here and there to give some dimension to the layout.(like the alphas, the hand embellishments, and the small photos).
5. Journaling. This month I didn’t do much if any journaling so I may go back and tuck it in the back or hidden somewhere.
and a little peek at what I created with the Project kit. It’s not totally finished since I am still going thru a ton of photos I took on this trip and just ran out of time to get them all in it
.see layers, enlarged photo, a little embellishing, and some pop dots it’s a Mandy thing.
Thank you for stopping by and reading how my projects “usually” come together. Have a great start to your week!
One Response to “Dissecting Design Monday”
Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!